What we offer you
We know that great HR makes a difference and we want to be a part of shaping the future with the vision that all companies should know that talent comes first. To reach our goals we need you!
Talentech, as a workplace, is characterized by a lot of great and engaged colleges that really believe in what we do and want to grow together with the company.
About the role
To support our growth, we are now looking for a Revenue Controller to join our team. As a Revenue Controller, you will play an important role in enabling us to achieve our ambitions for Talentech. This is a perfect opportunity for a central position in a fast-paced tech-company.
As a Revenue Controller at Talentech you will have the overall responsibility to prepare, book, verify and register customer payments and transactions related to revenue and customer receivables.
The finance team consists of eight people and is distributed to have local representation at our different offices. In this role you will get the opportunity to work closely with the whole team and report to our Finance Director. Together, the finance team is responsible for Talentech Groups financial accounting and reporting, as well as our systems in the area.
The position may be based at HQ in Oslo, some international travel should be expected.
- Create invoices according to the company's practice; send invoices to customers.
- Maintain and update customer files, including name or address changes, mergers or e-mails.
- Prepare correspondence for regular delinquent accounts and collections, identify delinquent accounts by examining files and contact respective account holders to request payment.
- Create reports on the current status of customer accounts as required.
- Investigate customer discrepancies and overdue amounts Collaborate with other key stakeholders to settle accounts receivable on a periodic basis.
- Generate monthly billing statements.
- Reconcile income accounts and the MRR bridge.
- Copy, archive and retrieve material for accounts receivable as needed.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned as well as participate in adhoc group projects.
To thrive and be successful in your role, you need to be a self-motivated problem solver who likes to take your own initiatives. You are analytically inclined and as a person you can switch between working in a group and working independently. You are not afraid to take on new tasks of a different nature as well as having the ability to be responsible for activities and can lead both yourself and others.
To be a fit in this role we think that you have a solid background with a Bachelos’s degree and around three years of related experience.
The position is a permanent employment with start date determined by agreement. If you have any questions about for us, you are very welcome to contact James McKee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply how prefer, it does not matter if it's with a linkedin profile, a film, CV and/or personal letter as long as you show your interest. We work continuously with the selection and will schedule interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you think the position is interesting- submit your application today!
We are an international organization with more than 2,200 satisfied customers worldwide. Our offices are throughout the Nordics, the Netherlands, and Poland, and we have employees working from multiple other European locations. Moreover, we are proud to have more than 24 nationalities working with us.
Talentech is a leading SaaS company within HR tech in the Nordics, and we are well on our way to providing the leading HR platform to recruit, onboard, and develop people in the rest of Europe.
Our HR platform is used in more than 100 countries around the world, and by well-known companies such as Mercedes Benz, Manpower Group, Lidl, and KPMG.
We have a strong owner through Verdane, a Norwegian private equity company.