Talmundo is a fast-growing international HR tech scale-up that modernizes and simplifies onboarding, offboarding and other employee transitions with employee experience as the main driver. Our software blends HR best practices with a company's culture to deliver a great experience that will positively impact their business by thoughtfully managing changes in the talent journey - e.g. a new hire joining the company, a team member making an internal move, a colleague coming back after extended absence, or someone leaving the organization.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive new growth, and support our ambitious marketing goals.
We are continuously building a strong brand focused on thought leadership, education, and the power of good onboarding. We are looking for a new colleague to further boost our digital marketing efforts and take our proposition and content to the world, following the overall marketing strategy.
That’s where you come in!
About the role
Working closely with our Head of Brand Marketing, you will be responsible for delivering our content and message to our audience(s) and driving qualified opportunities for the business, in partnership with Sales. The role will be highly collaborative with a lot of autonomy to work in a way that makes sense to you.
The Marketing department is an integral part of the Talmundo commercial unit. We have eyes on both prospect & client assets and work as a collaborative partner with many other teams within the organization. We are a small, agile department that has built an internal reputation on our ability to deliver high-quality work at speed.
In this role you will have the best of both worlds: you will be part of both a dynamic scale-up but also of a bigger Group. In 2019, HR Manager, Reachmee, Webcruiter and Talmundo merged to form Talentech, which is today the Nordic region's leading SaaS company for Talent Acquisition.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Develop, optimize and own the digital marketing strategy and tactics
Collaborate with the wider Marketing team on a long-term, multi-channel digital marketing strategy aligning with the overall marketing and business strategy;
- Develop and manage multi-channel advertising campaigns based on audience segmentations and the buyer journey;
Develop and optimize campaigns both organic and paid via our digital channels, i.e. Google, LinkedIn, deliver qualified opportunities to drive pipeline growth;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
Work with the Sales team, Customer Success team to gain insights about our prospects and customers to deliver a great buying experience with joint efforts.
- Content orchestration and optimization
Be responsible for distributing high-quality content (articles, guides, tools, webinars, and more), product updates, and other commercial materials;
- Reporting and budget allocation
Make cost-effective budget decisions, report on key and valuable metrics, and deliver value-for-money.
Who you are
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience with multi-asset marketing campaigns, as well as funnel growth & optimization, in a commercial setting;
- You are naturally curious about marketing and keep up with developments;
- You enjoy cross-team collaboration and can look at the bigger picture;
- You use your creativity and analytical skills in finding solutions;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are a quick learner and comfortable working with new digital tools and platforms;
- You have the courage to voice the unpopular opinion and have the difficult conversation.
- Experience working with HubSpot, i.e. Marketing Hub, Automation, Sales hub (nice to have)
- Experience working with Google Ads
- Experience working with LinkedIn paid campaigns
- SEO experience
Nice to have
- Confident in writing copy in English
- Dutch speaker
- Design (Adobe suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere) experience
- HR industry experience
The benefits of joining our team
- Location: Vibrant and centrally located office in Amsterdam;
- Flexibility: We offer full flexibility and give you the freedom, responsibility and trust you need to thrive;
- Opportunity: You will work at an ambitious HR tech scale-up and with some of the biggest brands and companies like Kühne Nagel, Deloitte, and Engie;
- Team: You will join a very international, diverse, fun and ambitious team;
- Team building: Come join our annual get togethers and quarterly company & team events;
- Impact: Be part of a mission driven company with an impactful product that delivers true value to our clients;
- Offer: We offer a competitive package with good development opportunities.
- Culture: A company culture based on trust & transparency.