Talentech – The future of HR-Tech
Talentech is the leading provider of tools and expertise in the field of recruitment, onboarding and talent management in the Nordic countries. Our goal is to help our customers find the right candidates and establish recruitment processes that are efficient, professional and fair. Do you wan't to be a part of that? We are looking for a deveoper to our product Webcruiter. Webcruiter is one of our most loved products and is catering for customers with medium to advanced use cases.
What we offer
Webcruiter, one of Norways most used SaaS recruitment systems, is developed and operated by a team of highly skilled engineers located in Oslo and Norrköping. In 2020 there were 131.870 people recruited and hired with Webcruiter. We are now looking for a developer that will have a special focus on the front-end part of our tech-stack.
About the role
This role is a unique opportunity for a front-end focused developer to make a real difference to the greatest and most impactful HR-product in Norway. You will work with a very talented group of developers, UX and product specialists to evolve our Webcruiter platform. You will also co-operate with other amazing teams in the Talentech family.
- Work in an agile cross-functional product development team.
- Develop our Webcruiter product with a special focus on the front-end.
- Work closely with UX specialists and designers to ensure we deliver an excellent user experience for our customers.
- Build structured, reusable UI components.
To thrive and be successful in your role, you need to be fluent in ASP.NET MVC and SPA technologies. We also believe you have experience in several of these areas:
- Modern front-end frameworks. The current front-end is built with Aurelia, Kendo UI and Telerik UI, so experience with any of these are a bonus.
- CSS, CSS preprocessors and responsive design.
- Design system tools. We will be using the Storybook design system going forward.
- Experience working with RESTful services and API’s.
- Accessibility and WCAG requirements.
The position is based in our office in Oslo and is a permanent employment with start date determined by agreement. Apply how prefer, it does not matter if it's with a linkedin profile, a film, CV and/or personal letter as long as you show your interest.
In 2019, HR Manager, Reachmee, Webcruiter and Talmundo merged to form Talentech, which is today the Nordic region's leading SaaS company for Talent Acquisition. With offices / partners throughout the Nordic region and the Netherlands, we serve more than 2,200 satisfied customers - from small recruitment companies to large companies in both the public and private sectors. The company's solutions are used daily for recruitment, onboarding and HR operations in more than 100 countries around the world. The company has a strong owner through Verdane, which is a Norwegian private equity company.
Our employees are characterized by a willingness and ability to provide out-of-the-ordinary service to our customers and partners. Read more about us at: www.talentech.com