Talentech's learning department, Learning Lab, is looking for a Team Lead for our e-learning team who can contribute with an analytical mindset. You thrive in a creative and ambitous team and can help us push the strategy for customer enablement forward. We offer you a great opportunity to be part of building and developing Learning Lab and to develop your leadership skills.
Since the Head of Learning & Customer Enablement will be going on maternity leave from December, 2021, we have seized the opportunity to find a permanent addition to our department who can become another key member of the e-learning team.
Who are we?
Talentech is the leading company in the Nordics for building smart HR tools. What all Talentechers have in common is a passion for simplifying our users' lives and helping them succeed in their jobs - to find the right talent for their own companies, recruit them effectively, professionally, and fairly, and make sure that they get a great onboarding and development experience. In that, the employee development process is central to our future growth and expansion outside the Nordic region.
Learning Lab is Talentech's learning department and is based in both Copenhagen, Denmark, and Gdansk, Poland. We specialise in creating seamless customer training experiences whether it be through video, text, or full product courses. The team is founded on the strong belief that providing great digital learning material for our customers is not only a way to keep our offerings scalable but a great way to help our customers grow with Talentech. We believe that this is key to increasing and retaining customer loyalty.
About the role
As our new Team Lead, you will be responsible for coordinating e-learning projects and participating in commercial collaborations across Talentech’s organization across Talentech's organisation with the CS, Product, Marketing, and Sales departments. You will report to the Head of Learning & Customer Enablement.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Coordinate projects & continue growing and developing the e-learning team in Learning Lab, and the important role it plays in Talentech.
- Partake actively in team operations, such as content feedback sessions, follow-up meetings etc.
- Maintain good cross-functional relationships with key staff and stakeholders in CS, Product, Marketing, and Sales in order to communicate progress on internal training initiatives and customer enablement projects such as video guides and courses.
- Operationalise Learning Lab strategies in close collaboration with the Head of Learning & Customer Enablement.
You have great leadership qualities with an understanding for agile leadership. You thrive in a creative setting and place great emphasis on a good working environment where ownership, trust, and flexibility go hand in hand. To be successful in your role, you'll need strong analytical skills with an ability to monitor several ongoing initiatives in a structured manner. You are deeply motivated by developing and improving change and are well-versed in stakeholder management.
- A master’s degree or similar within organizational change, HR, Business Management, Education, or other that you think may be relevant for the role.
- At least 3 years proven experience with team coordination, project management, and streamlining SaaS implementation processes and/or customer training strategies.
- Comfortable with working in a remote, international team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills firstly, due to the outreaching and collaborative nature of the role, secondly due to the amount of written communication in everyday work.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Experience from working in a fast growing SaaS is an advantage.
- Experience with adult learning concepts and e-learning is an advantage but not a requirement.
Location is preferably Copenhagen, Denmark, but we are open to a Gdansk location.
We will call for interviews from August 9th due to summer holidays and are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.