Talentech combines the very best of four industry-leading HR tech innovators: HR Manager, ReachMee, Talmundo, and Webcruiter. We deliver recruitment-, onboarding- and Talent management systems in 1 integrated platform.
The aim? To facilitate a seamless talent journey, from start to finish, in one central platform. We think BIG, with scalable solutions that support every stage of the talent pipeline. Our vision has since 2003 been, that we wished to be specialists in HR and recruitment processes, that should create value and make a difference for all corporations; both in all sizes and on all markets.
The combined efforts of the Talentech recruitment solution process + 7.5 million job applications annually. We serve 2200 clients and 400.000 users. Talentech has offices throughout Europe, with main hubs in Oslo, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Helsinki, and Copenhagen - but our focus on remote-ready digital tech lets us support our clients all over the world!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Director – based in Copenhagen.
As Digital Marketing Director you will spearhead the combined marketing efforts across the Talentech brands and country teams. The Digital Marketing Director will set strategies and principles for marketing (including data driven marketing), evaluate needs and educate throughout the local marketing teams.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure revenue growth and that resources are optimized to deliver the best possible outcome for attracting, developing and maintaining clients through successful marketing for the entire organization. You are a revenue growth driver.
You will be working together with the country marketing, sales and customer success teams to optimize go-to-market approaches, ensure cohesiveness, yet making space for local adaptions and actions. We expect that you will personally participate in the daily marketing efforts – because you think it’s fun and needed!
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Deliver revenue growth through marketing goal achievement
- Oversee combined marketing efforts across countries
- Marketing alignment: KPI’s, strategy, planning, implementing and monitoring
- Enable synergies, frameworks and knowledge sharing across countries to optimize efforts
- Motivate and create a strong cooperative and learning environment across countries
- Increase marketing tools and capabilities across coutries
- Ensure Hubspot optimization and efficiency across countries
- Secure sales and marketing actions are integrated/aligned to ensure best results
- Support local teams with marketing plans, actions and daily efforts
- Ensure PR initiatives across countries
Furthermore, on group level you will work personally with - and assist local teams within:
- Company brand and identity building, storytelling, client cases
- Market research – use data to understand client needs, market trends, products etc.
- Product launches/product marketing
- Social Media Management
- Website Management
- Content Marketing - blogs, newsletters, videomarketing
- SEO strategy
- Marketing actions for new business and existing clients
- Event planning and execution
- Working with external agencies, when needed
We offer a challenging and independent position within a company, where professionalism, creativity, competences are essential for success. It is paramount that the Digital Marketing Director is experienced by local teams as a strong support in the daily efforts. As this role works with dotted-line reports the Digital Marketing Director must create strong relationships with local teams and quickly become respected for knowledge, competence and actions.
You will report to the Group CCO.
Who are you?
You have a bachelor or masters degree and a minimum of 3-5 years marketing management experience from a similar role within an international BTB SaaS/IT-scale-up.
You have led similar group and country teams. It is imperative that you can create an aligned marketing team and knows how to gain the respect of the local teams.
You have solid BTB marketing knowledge and business acumen. You are numbers and growth oriented. And you are experienced in working closely with sales – and how sales and marketing activities must be aligned.
You are totally digital! A digital BTB marketer. Heavy experience with data driven marketing. Have solid experience with tools, with analyzing and using data.
It is preferable to find a candidate who have worked with dotted-line reports and a small HQ team. You must be motivated to participate and do daily marketing actions. We are looking for a participator, a do’er, not a desk-type delegator.
You speak at least one Nordic language and English, written and verbal.